Our response to the COVID-19 pandemic
We are always looking forward to welcoming you. Please note that if you travel from or to a Covid-19 hotspot area in Germany or Europe, there might be some special regulations applied. Get informed upon arrival for more info. To ensure a relaxed entry into your destination of choice it is important to get informed about the requirements there (for example: a negative covid test result, vaccine pass etc.) If you have any questions, please contact the hotel anytime.
At Leonardo Hotels, your safety comes first.
We are adopting the World Health Organization (WHO’s) standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
What are the main recommendations that Leonardo Hotels have been following?
- Employees to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Employees to avoid tight contact with others
- Employees to inform during check-in all guests of strict hygiene regulations.
- A minimum distance to other guests should be always maintained.
- Guests with symptoms of illness will be asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
- All rooms and communal area are clean and disinfected as per golden standards
We care for you
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with Leonardo Hotels is safe, and you can always select the Best Available Rate for an easy and straight-forward cancellation policy.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us or the hotels directly, we are here to assist you.
The cancellation policy of Apollo Hotels and Leonardo Hotels Netherlands & Belgium https://www.apollohotels.co.uk/coronavirus/ as well as Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels UK https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/covid-19 may differ.