Miles & More Partnership Program – Terms & Conditions
How to register
- To earn award miles for the Miles & More Program automatically after each qualifying stay at a Leonardo Hotel you must be first a member of the loyalty program Leonardo AdvantageCLUB. You can join the club by registering online at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-advantage-club. The registration is subject to our Leonardo AdvantageCLUB Terms and Conditions and is completely free of charge.
- Please make sure you selected “Miles” as your earning preference during your registration or within your AdvantageCLUB member account on https://www.leonardo-hotels.com if you are already a member. Members may only earn for the earning preference chosen at the time of check out. A member may switch between available earning preferences before a given stay by updating his or her membership profile online. Previous earnings will not be converted to the new currency.
How to earn miles
- To earn miles, please present your “Miles & More” card along with your Leonardo AdvantageCLUB member ID every time you check in at any participating Leonardo Hotel. The miles earned will be credited to your Miles & More member’s account within four to six weeks after checking out for your qualifying stay.
- In case you are missing award miles for one of your stays please request them through the contact form provided within your member account on https://www.leonardo-hotels.com.
- For each stay in one of the participating hotels, you may earn 1 EUR for each 1 miles point from Miles & More per stay. Consecutive overnight stays in the same hotel shall all count as one stay, even if the nights have been booked separately. For currencies other than euros, points are based on the exchange rate at the time of check-out.
Which bookings qualify for earning miles?
- Only bookings made after the registration to the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB loyalty program qualify to award miles. Miles earning is possible for direct reservations made via Leonardo Hotels website, via phone, fax, e-mail, or at the front desk. Additionally, traditional travel agencies using a GDS connected to the Leonardo Hotels reservation centre will also allow a member to collect miles. Any reservations made through an online travel agency, a reseller, or a tour operator shall NOT count as eligible channels to accumulate miles.
- Only public and corporate room rates qualify for the mileage credit. The following room rates are excluded from this program: room rates for business or leisure group reservations, room rates for the crew, employees’ rates, tour operator rates, travel agents rates, and room rates for complimentary stays, unless decided otherwise.
- Miles can only be awarded to the holder of the “Miles & More” and AdvantageCLUB membership and only for the room occupied by the “Miles & More” and AdvantageCLUB member that checked personally into the hotel.
- It is possible to earn miles for bookings made for all hotels participating in the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB loyalty program, excluding hotels located in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions.
- The general business Terms & Conditions of Leonardo Hotels and the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB apply. All Terms & Conditions are available at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/ or the hotel reception desk.
- The earning of “Miles & More” miles and awards is subject to the General Terms & Conditions of Miles & More.
- To receive more information on how we treat your personal data, please see our data protection notice at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/advantage-club-terms.
- Leonardo Hotels may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time.