Deutsche Bahn BahnBonus Partnership Program – Terms & Conditions
How to register
- To earn BahnBonus points automatically after each qualifying stay at a Leonardo Hotel you must be first a member of the loyalty program Leonardo AdvantageCLUB. You can join the club by registering online at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-advantage-club. The registration is subject to our Leonardo AdvantageCLUB Terms and Conditions and is completely free of charge.
- Please make sure you selected “BahnBonus” as your earning preference during your registration or within your AdvantageCLUB member account on https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/ if you are already a member. Members may only earn for the earning preference chosen at the time of check out. A member may switch between available earning preferences before a given stay by updating his or her membership profile online. Previous earnings will not be converted to the new currency.
How to earn points
- To earn points, please present your “BahnBonus” card along with your Leonardo AdvantageCLUB member ID every time you check in at any participating Leonardo Hotel
- The BahnBonus points earned will be credited to your BahnBonus member’s account within four to six weeks after checking out for your qualifying stay.
- In case you are missing BahnBonus points for one of your stays please request them through the contact form provided within your member account on https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/.
- For each stay in one of the participating hotels, you may earn 1 EUR for each 1 bonus point per stay. Consecutive overnight stays in the same hotel shall all count as one stay, even if the nights have been booked separately.
- Points can be collected for the booked room, but not for any additional services used at the hotel (minibar, parking, telephone, etc.) In addition, points will also be rewarded for breakfast, if the member originally booked the room rate including this meal plan. In case breakfast is added to the initial reservation later, points are rewarded only for the room.
Bookings qualifying for earning points
- Only bookings made after the registration to the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB loyalty program qualify to receive BahnBonus points. Earning BahnBonus points is possible for direct reservations made via Leonardo Hotels website, via phone, fax, e-mail, or at the front desk. Additionally, traditional travel agencies using a GDS connected to the Leonardo Hotels reservation centre will also allow a member to collect points. Any reservations made through an online travel agency, a reseller or a tour operator shall NOT count as eligible channels to accumulate BahnBonus points.
- Only public and corporate room rates qualify for the BahnBonus credit. The following room rates are excluded from this program: room rates for business or leisure group reservations, room rates for crew, employees’ rates, tour operator rates, travel agents rates and room rates for complimentary stays, unless decided otherwise.
- BahnBonus points can only be awarded to the holder of the “BahnBonus” and AdvantageCLUB membership and only for the room occupied by the “BahnBonus” and AdvantageCLUB member that checked personally into the hotel.
- It is possible to earn BahnBonus points for bookings made for all hotels participating in the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB loyalty program, excluding hotels located in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Israel.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions.
- The general business Terms & Conditions of Leonardo Hotels and the Leonardo AdvantageCLUB apply. All Terms & Conditions are available at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/ or the hotel reception desk.
- The earning of “BahnBonus” points and awards is subject to the General Terms & Conditions of BahnBonus.
- To receive more information on how we treat your personal data, please see our data protection notice at https://www.leonardo-hotels.com/leonardo-advantage-club-terms-and-conditions#privacy
- Leonardo Hotels may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time.