My expectations from Leonardo Tiberias were much higher.
The following are the points of disappointment and frustration:
- a life guard at the beach responded with a rude "Leave me alone!" to my question about the closing time
- extremely load music at the pool on the first day; I had to ask to put the volume down
- a life guard at the pool was smoking
- small parking lot; people park their cars there outside designated parking slots, making difficult a simple maneuvering; I hit and damaged another car that was parked properly because I was trying to avoid hitting a car that was parked improperly
- on a busy day the lunch room is very crowded
- the staff, with a few exceptions, barely put smiles on their faces